- 1 cup Macadamia Butter
- 6 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Raw Turbinado Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 cup GF pancake mix
- 1/2 cup Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup Sweetened Coconut, shredded
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips ( dark + white/ or any variety)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Line a brownie pan with parchment paper; set aside.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt the coconut oil. Whisk it into the nut butter, vanilla and sugar. Add in eggs and whisk to thoroughly combine. Add salt and 'flour'. Once a nice batter forms, stir in your cherries, chocolate and coconut.
Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake ~45 minutes until the top is golden and the center is set.
Let cool before cutting into squares.
+ Make it Extra Special
Skip the cherries and chocolate and sub in chopped Macadamia nuts!