Salmon Macro Bowl
When someone asks 'what meal would you eat if you had to choose to eat the same thing forever?', this meal is my answer. I could actually eat this on repeat.
To make this Salmon Macro Bowl, take a handful (or three) of the following ingredients and toss into a bowl. Devour.
- Sprouted Brown Rice - cooked
- Beet Kraut
- Salmon - steamed, baked, smoked...
- Seasoned Arugula - Drizzle with EVOO, white balsamic, furikake (Japanese rice seasoning)
- Papaya, diced
- Sprouted Watermelon Seeds
- Scallions, diced
- Sriracha Drizzle (optional if you like it spicy)